Allset is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Analytics Engineer / BI Engineer to join our Product Team.
What You’ll Do
• Contribute to building stunning product, based on a data-driven approach;
• Work closely with Product & Backend teams to design and implement performant database architecture;
• Identify ways to automate data pipelines and dashboards;
• Improve technology stack of Analytics team;
• Design & implement large, structured, and unstructured datasets;
• Work with engineering and business stakeholders to understand data requirements;
• Design, implement and support robust, scalable solutions to enhance business analysis capabilities, identify gaps and design processes to fill them;
• Building complex dashboards to cover all aspects of the business;
• Ad-hoc research & analysis tasks.
What You’ll Need
• 3+ years’ experience in Data Engineering / Analytics roles;
• Experience designing and implementing Data/BI solutions (Power BI/Tableau);
• Expert knowledge of SQL — you can write complex queries and optimize them for performance;
• Hands-on experience with Python;
• Understanding of dimensional modeling and DWH concepts;
• Experience in setting up and maintaining complex dashboards & regular reporting;
• Understanding of event-based platforms (Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.);
• Hands-on experience with Google Analytics (set up and maintenance);
• Passion for data and attention to detail;
• Good analytical skills;
• Upper-intermediate English level.
Nice to Haves
• Working experience with AWS data services;
• Experience with ML.
What We Can Offer You
❤️Great office in the heart of Kyiv and the possibility to work remotely;
⭐️Working in a successful US startup backed by top investors;
💰Competitive salary and Stock Option plan;
🍔Paid lunches at restaurants via Allset corporate credits;
💻Modern working equipment.
Does this sound like you? Come join us!