Allset is looking for a talented B2B Senior Marketing Manager to join our team.
You’ll be directly responsible for planning and execution, and will influence global strategies. The right candidate is a results-driven B2B marketer and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be a key contributor to the US business strategy in partnership with product marketing, sales, and operations teams.
What You’ll Do
• Develop and lead the strategic marketing plan to drive demand and grow usage across new merchant verticals;
• Build lead generation and account-based-marketing programs to source new leads, support named account lists and engage customers after they’re onboarded;
• Develop and execute regional campaigns to drive awareness, adoption, and brand preference;
• Partner closely with Sales to align on priorities, enable them to meet their business objectives and regularly review performance;
• Partner closely with the Consumer Marketing team to align merchant growth with critical initiatives and promotions;
• Own the event’s strategy for sponsored and hosted engagements and all higher touch activities including webinars;
• Influence the development of content including thought leadership and sales narratives;
• Measure the impact of work by establishing the right critical metrics, developing reports, and communicating results with leadership and cross-functional partners.
What You’ll Need
• At least 3 years of experience in a high-tech B2B marketing role;
• Experience working with restaurants, grocery, convenience or other merchants;
• Familiarity with B2B systems (e.g. HubSpot);
• Demonstrated experience in driving sales opportunities through lead generation tactics;
• Experience building regional thought-leadership and demand generation campaigns;
• Experience defining, owning, and reporting on marketing critical metrics;
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams;
• Ability to influence and bring others together to achieve goals;
• Demonstrated experience developing GTM plans and driving business results;
• A self-starter with the ability to own projects and work independently in a fast-paced environment;
• Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels — you know how to match the message to the medium;
• Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they build. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy. You can also play copywriter;
• Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and seek something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
What We Can Offer You
❤️ Great office in the heart of Kyiv and the possibility to work remotely;
⭐️ Working in a successful US startup backed by top investors;
💰 Competitive salary and Stock Option plan;
💊 Health insurance;
🍔 Paid lunches at restaurants via Allset corporate credits;
💪🏻 Gym membership;
📚 Educational possibilities;
💻 Modern working equipment.
Does this sound like you? Come join us!