Allset is looking for a Product Owner with technical background and solid Agile experience to work as a member of the Allset team. You’ll help us integrate with strategic partners like Google, and deliver integrations that empower our restaurant partners by driving more orders to their stores and eliminating operational challenges. Our Product Owners are crucial members of the extended Product team, responsible for the tactical execution of strategic product development, leading the Sprint team backlog, and serving as the voice of the customer.
What You’ll Do
• Act as the primary source for User Story detail and priorities for the team;
• Review, refine, and document business requirements provided by Product Managers and acceptance criteria for use by development and QA;
• Work with partners’ technical documentation to deliver integration solutions;
• Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams;
• Work with engineers, product managers, and system engineers to manage, refine, and prioritize team backlog;
• Break down epics into features and user stories that are consumable and testable by a delivery team;
• Attend daily scrums with the development team to help drive priority decisions and remove roadblocks;
• Help the product team create documentation;
• Provide frequent communication to stakeholders on development progress, escalating any issues that could impact the timeline or strategic vision;
• Work hand-in-hand with Product Managers and Head of Engineering to ensure the team understands how their daily work aligns with the product’s mission, vision, and OKRs;
• Communicate with external partners on the integration questions.
What You’ll Need
• 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager in product companies;
• Strong understanding of software development product cycle and Agile methodologies;
• Track record of executing precise, detail-oriented procedures with completeness and accuracy;
• Demonstrated ability to build working relationships with engineers, product managers, and managers;
• You’re experienced working with JIRA;
• Deep understanding of APIs and how developers use them for implementation;
• Background in engineering is a huge plus;
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
Nice to Haves
• Start-up experience;
• Experience with third-party API integrations.
What We Can Offer You
❤️Great office in the heart of Kyiv and the possibility to work remotely;
⭐️Working in a successful US startup backed by top investors;
💰Competitive salary and Stock Option plan;
🍔Paid lunches at restaurants via Allset corporate credits;
💻Modern working equipment.
Does this sound like you? Come join us!