Allset is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to improve your skills in a cross-functional feature team, improve your skills in writing scripts for API, and it is also planned to write UI autotests for tasks within the sprint.
What You’ll Do
• API, web and app testing;
• Writing, executing, and reviewing of test scenarios (TestRail);
• Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them (JIRA);
• Perform testing for regression and sanity phase of planned releases or hotfixes;
• Provide testing and verification of prod defects;
• Participation in daily standups, team retrospectives, plannings, etc;
• Follow the general test strategy and help to improve testing processes.
What You’ll Need
• 2+ years work experience web or mobile in testing (Android or IOS);
• 1+ year work experience in API testing (Postman will be plus);
• Good knowledge of testing methodologies, testing processes;
• Knowledge of test case tools (TestRail will be preferable);
• Experience with any Database (Postgres will be plus);
• Proficiency in Browser debugging tools (Firebug, Developer tools, etc);
• Understanding of Client Server Architecture;
• Experience in test documentation creation (check lists, test cases);
• Analytical mindset, attention to details;
• Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology and understanding of the QA role in a Scrum Team.
Nice to Haves
• Experience with version control systems (GIT or others);
• 0,5+ experience in Test Automation (JS/Python/Java);
• Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, TestRail;
• Knowledge of Charles.
What We Can Offer You
❤️ Great office in the heart of Kyiv and the possibility to work remotely;
⭐️ Working in a successful US startup backed by top investors;
💰 Competitive salary and Stock Option plan;
💊 Health insurance;
🍔 Paid lunches at restaurants via Allset corporate credits;
💪🏻 Gym membership;
📚 Educational possibilities;
💻 Modern working equipment.
Does this sound like you? Come join us!