Allset is looking for an experienced Senior Python Engineer to join our team and expand new horizons with us.
What You’ll Do
• Take project ideas from design to implementation;
• Write efficient and reusable code and build high-quality robust features in close collaboration with other team members;
• Develop technical solutions that are highly scalable and secure, but easy to maintain;
• Participate with other developers in occasional brain-storming and decision-making meetings;
• Provide all necessary tasks important for the project configuration/setup/debug etc;
• Work hand-in-hand with the CTO to ensure the team has a clear understanding of current tasks and objectives.
What You’ll Need
• Development experience as a Python engineer for over 4 years;
• Good knowledge of the main architecture approaches;
• Knowledge of the basic monitoring techniques and investigation of technical issues;
• Experience with REST;
• Experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL);
• Hands-on experience with Docker;
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies;
• You are flexible and able to bounce between varied tasks efficiently.
Nice to Haves
• Experience with high availability systems;
• Experience with GraphQL/REST;
• Experience with AWS services;
• Experience with Kubernetes.
What We Can Offer You
❤️ Great office in the heart of Kyiv and the possibility to work remotely;
⭐️ Working in a successful US startup backed by top investors;
💰 Competitive salary and Stock Option plan;
💊 Health insurance;
🍔 Paid lunches at restaurants via Allset corporate credits;
💪🏻 Gym membership;
📚 Educational possibilities;
💻 Modern working equipment.
Does this sound like you? Come join us!