Allset is looking for a Senior HR Manager who will control a full cycle of HR in our company and align business objectives with teams located in Ukraine and the USA. Success in this role will require influential partnerships with management within the organization to execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness.
What You’ll Do
• Own a full employee life-cycle and manage key HR-processes related to it: onboarding, development, retention, separation;
• Identify new HR-processes that could be introduced or suggest modifications to existing policies;
• Conduct regular 1n1s with the employees to provide quick responses to organizational changes, employees’ needs, complaints, wishes.
• Create solutions to team members’ challenges;
• Consult line managers on People Management subjects;
• Implement HR metrics and analyze them to track the progress of HR initiatives, determine areas for improvements, and propose the solutions based on the collected data;
• Identify training/coaching needs of the team members. Help to organize training sessions;
• Work closely with an Office Manager to organize online/offline events and celebrations for the team;
• Collaborate with the Recruitment, Financial, and Operations teams on administrative tasks (employment documentation, laws, benefits and compensation, etc.).
What You’ll Need
• 3+ years on a similar role HR Generalist/HRBP/People Partner;
• Hands-on experience in implementing HR processes and procedures related to employees;
• Experience in working with HRIS;
• A clear understanding of major HR and retention metrics;
• Previous experience in IT companies;
• Experience in providing HR support for teams with a headcount of 70+;
• Understanding of business priorities;
• Excellent and proven organizational, communication and presentation skills;
• Upper-Intermediate English level and higher.
Nice to Haves
• Previous startup experience;
• Experience in implementing HRIS;
• Experience in relevant market analysis.
What We Can Offer You
❤️Great office in the heart of Kyiv and the possibility to work remotely;
⭐️Working in a successful US startup backed by top investors;
💰Competitive salary and Stock Option plan;
🍔Paid lunches at restaurants via Allset corporate credits;
💻Modern working equipment.
Does this sound like you? Come join us!
We work and win together 🥇