Allset is looking for a Product Analyst to foster a data-driven culture and drive insights and recommendations from your analyses. We’re looking for a Product Analyst that has a real passion for uncovering and communicating impactful business insights. From digging into databases and visualizing insights to flexing your technical chops in order to conduct complex analysis.
As a Product Analyst, you will be working closely with the product team to define feature goals, implement tracking, create dashboards to evaluate success, and analyze experimental results and will be responsible for analyzing the impact of product initiatives and identifying new opportunities.
What You’ll Do
• Define key metrics to evaluate the success of the business, team, and new features;
• Build visualizations to communicate data and metrics;
• Foster a culture of data exploration and curiosity to determine how well our product levers are solving critical customer and business problems;
• Collaborate effectively with Product Managers to analyze opportunities and problems, refine ambiguous questions and generate new hypotheses about the product;
• Conduct experiments to evaluate the impact of new product features;
• Collaborate with engineers to improve data availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability;
• Present findings to senior management to drive business decisions;
• Connect with business by turning raw data into actionable insights and translating complex ideas into simple data stories;
• Build dashboards to track the progress of feature rollouts and the long-term success of the product;
• Generate, maintain, and automate reporting.
What You’ll Need
• 4+ years of relevant experience in product or data analytics at a product company;
• Excellent SQL skills;
• Ability to write clean SQL queries and employ visualization tools (e.g. Data Studio/Tableau/Klipfolio/Quicksight/Grafana);
• Experience with Product Analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude/MixPanel/FireBase/GA);
• Experience defining user-experience and business metrics;
• Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly with cross-functional teams to execute on decisions while maintaining attention to detail;
• Experience using experimentation to analyze the impact of new features (A / B experimentation);
• Self-driven with the ability to work in a self-guided manner;
• Curiosity and out-of-the-box thinking;
• You are a team player and love to deliver outstanding results while having a fun time with your teammates doing it.
Nice to Haves
• 2 years of relevant experience in a senior/lead or manager role;
• Experience with scripting language (Python/R preferred);
• Being interested in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
What We Can Offer You
❤️Great office in the heart of Kyiv and the possibility to work remotely;
⭐️Working in a successful US startup backed by top investors;
💰Competitive salary and Stock Option plan;
🍔Paid lunches at restaurants via Allset corporate credits;
💻Modern working equipment.
Does this sound like you? Click on “Apply on this role” to learn more!
We work and win together 🥇