All Right is a leading online education company specializing in teaching English to students from Ukraine or European countries aged 3 to 15.
We are proud to base our material around the Cambridge Starters, Movers, and Flyers curriculum while offering specialized courses in areas of interest to our students, such as Minecraft. Our classes are conducted on our own exclusive teaching platform, where students can take private 25-minute lessons or participate in a speaking club on topics of their choice.
We are looking for a Curriculum Methodologist to join our splendid team!
- Develop curriculum materials according to requirements and guidelines.
- Upload existing materials throughout the development of the product.
- Handle multiple projects paying close attention to priority and tight deadlines.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of educational trends and practices.
- Work with teachers and principals to collect curriculum feedback and incorporate it into the curriculum.
- Observe the work of teaching staff to evaluate the use and quality of curriculum materials.
- Degree in English Language, English Literature, or a similar field.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian or/and Russian language is required.
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly preferred.
- CELTA or TEFL/TESOL certification.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours (8 hours per day)
- Remote working options
- Ready to individually discuss salary expectations with each candidate
- Paid holidays and sick leaves
- 50% discount on English lessons
- 50% discount on CPD courses, meetups, webinars, and workshops
- Interesting tasks to upgrade your skills
- A great team of results-oriented specialists
We always have our students’ best interests at heart, and we hope you will too! Ready to join?