Projects: Implementation of CI / CD practices from scratch in the Bank’s card infrastructure, Automation of the process of deploying PC environments (production, test and sandbox env.), Creation of tools for managing hardware and software configurations.
• Experience with Linux / AIX and administration for at least 3 years
• Knowledge of the CI / CD concept and practical experience with IaC tools and automation of environment deployment (Terraform, Jenkins / CircleCI / TeamCity, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.)
• Understanding the OSI model, L2 / L3 / L4 network protocols
• Practical skills in working with version control systems (git, bitbucket, etc.)
• Experience with SQL / NoSQL DB, as well as their tuning / diagnostics / scalability
• Writing plugins for Grafana / Zabbix (will be a plus)
• Implementation of CI / CD practices from scratch in the Bank’s card infrastructure
• Automation of the process of deploying PC environments (production, test and sandbox env.)
• Creation of tools for managing hardware and software configurations.
• Develop plugins for Grafana / Zabbix
A million opportunities from a startup, a million benefits from a big bank.
• Work on products and services used by millions Ukrainian users — B2B and B2C.
• Opportunity to work remotely or in comfortable offices — in the Toronto Business Center or in the Creative States in Kyiv and Dnipro.
• Medical insurance from the very first day.
• Progressive learning (hard & soft, online & offline, internal & external), internal IT School for different levels of specialists.
• Special offers from more than 200 Alfa-Bank partners (shops/restaurants/entertainment); exclusive partnership with SportLife; Alfa Finance package (special banking conditions).
• 4 additional days of paid annual leave + a Day Off on a Birthday and two all-Ukrainian corporate parties — Family Day and New Year Party.
We create innovative fintech products that change modern banking. Join us to become a part of the future!