We create innovative fintech products that change modern banking. Join us to become a part of the future!
What you need to do in this position:
• support iFOBs front systems;
• monitor the performance and productivity of the system and its components;
• organization, installation of software updates on the productive environment;
• ensure the smooth operation of the supported software packages;
• study and implement new IT tools and approaches to improve stability;
• increase the productivity of banking systems;
• meet the needs of units to update the functionality.
• deep knowledge of the principles of apache tomcat, jboss, iis;
• confident knowledge of pl / sql, oracle;
• experience in optimizing application servers, working with the soap protocol and the rest / restful approach;
• experience in maintaining / implementing systems using java technologies and working with elkstack;
• confident knowledge of the principles of administration;
• knowledge of life cycle banking product, services;
• experience in building a fault-tolerant solution, experience in building a fault-tolerant solution, it is desirable to have the architecture of iFOBs class systems;
• knowledge and experience of working with Git, Gradle, Jenkins;
Will be a plus:
• leadership bones, mastery of time management skills.