We create innovative fintech products that change modern banking. Join us to become a part of the future!
We are looking for a person who will:
• communicate with the customer or business analyst to clarify business requirements and refine them;
• compile mapping of fields for loading processes (ETL);
• study these sources for compliance;
• compile documents on system requirements for developers (SRS);
• draw up documents on architectural requirements (OTAR);
• compile test cases and generate test data;
• compile technical documentation;
• test the operation of download processes (correctness of data transfer);
• test reports and report panels;
• set tasks for developers;
• accept work performed.
You are suitable if you have:
• higher technical or economic education;
• experience in banking from 3 years;
• experience as a reporting analyst at the Repository from 1 year;
• knowledge of SQL;
• understanding of approaches to designing relational databases;
• understanding of approaches to building reports in the bank;
• free reading of technical documentation in English;
• focus on the requirements of the business user;
• friendliness, attention to detail, responsibility.