• Analysis of customer requirements.
• Building data models in Oracle BIEE.
• Design and development of data marts.
• Development of analytical reports and dashboards in Oracle BIEE.
• Development of procedures in Oracle database (PLSQL) and Informatica Power Center mappings for calculation of analytical indicators.
• Development of procedures to automate ETL processes of Informatica Power Center.
• Documentation of the developed functionality.
• Implementation of integration tasks using Informatica Power Center.
• Higher technical education.
• Working experience of at least 4 years.
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
• Practical knowledge of Oracle BIEE (11,12) or 2 years experience with Informatica Power Center.
• Understanding of banking system technologies and principles.
• Knowledge of stages, cycles of development and implementation of software.
• Knowledge of database theory, fundamentals of Oracle DBMS.
• Knowledge of SQL/PLSQL.
• Experience with Informatica Power Center 8 (9,10) or other ETL tools.
• Language: reading of technical documentation in English.
A million opportunities from a startup, a million benefits from a big bank.
• Work on products and services used by millions Ukrainian users — B2B and B2C.
• Opportunity to work remotely or in comfortable offices — in the Toronto Business Center or in the Creative States in Kyiv and Dnipro.
• Medical insurance from the very first day.
• Progressive learning (hard & soft, online & offline, internal & external), internal IT School for different levels of specialists.
• Special offers from more than 200 Alfa-Bank partners (shops/restaurants/entertainment); exclusive partnership with SportLife; Alfa Finance package (special banking conditions).
• 4 additional days of paid annual leave + a Day Off on a Birthday and two all-Ukrainian corporate parties — Family Day and New Year Party.