• Experience in preparing business and functional requirements, technical tasks for the development of integration solutions.
• Knowledge of the basics of programming, design, development and documentation of software.
• Understanding of database theory, systems analysis theory.
• Ability to quickly understand the requirements and prioritize, as well as talk about technical solutions and their impact on the business process.
• Ability to adhere to the discipline of maintaining documents, versions, protocols.
• Knowledge of architectural principles of software design.
• Availability of up-to-date technical documentation in projects.
• Current description of the IT landscape in CMDB.
A million opportunities from a startup, a million benefits from a big bank.
• Work on products and services used by millions Ukrainian users — B2B and B2C.
• Opportunity to work remotely or in comfortable offices — in the Toronto Business Center or in the Creative States in Kyiv and Dnipro.
• Medical insurance from the very first day.
• Progressive learning (hard & soft, online & offline, internal & external), internal IT School for different levels of specialists.
• Special offers from more than 200 Alfa-Bank partners (shops/restaurants/entertainment); exclusive partnership with SportLife; Alfa Finance package (special banking conditions).
• 4 additional days of paid annual leave + a Day Off on a Birthday and two all-Ukrainian corporate parties — Family Day and New Year Party.
We create innovative fintech products that change modern banking. Join us to become a part of the future!
• Analyze and study current business processes, in terms of their further automation.
• To form a vision and understanding of the roles, functions and principles of the bank’s various systems within the project.
• Study and systematize project documentation in terms of identifying processes to be automated and / or changed.
• Prepare documentation describing the nature, relationships and processes of the subject area, the formation of block diagrams.
• Collect, analyze and document functional requirements for software.
• Develop a technical task and take part in setting tasks.
• Participate in the preparation of functional testing schemes to identify deviations from the established business requirements and functional requirements.
• Analyze the risks and causes of errors in the development of systems.
• Participate in the selection of a platform for project implementation.
• communicate with the business customer, the bank’s external partners, developers and other suppliers.
Alpha for those who want to gain experience in a dynamic digital bank and implement ambitious projects. Yes, projects, because we provide an opportunity to try yourself in several streams.
To achieve our goals, we need to strengthen the IT team, so we are looking for strong in spirit and skills.
Join the epicenter of global client digitalization!