• From 3 years of experience in IT project management in large companies.
• Technical experience: programming, participation in the construction of project architecture.
• Knowledge of network infrastructure.
• Knowledge and experience in project management with Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban, LeSS) approaches.
• Practical experience in using project management tools (MS Project, JIRA, Trello, etc.).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively as a project team leader.
• Strong analytical skills and skills to find alternative solutions.
A million opportunities from a startup, a million benefits from a big bank.
• Work on products and services used by millions Ukrainian users — B2B and B2C.
• Opportunity to work remotely or in comfortable offices — in the Toronto Business Center or in the Creative States in Kyiv and Dnipro.
• Medical insurance from the very first day.
• Progressive learning (hard & soft, online & offline, internal & external), internal IT School for different levels of specialists.
• Special offers from more than 200 Alfa-Bank partners (shops/restaurants/entertainment); exclusive partnership with SportLife; Alfa Finance package (special banking conditions).
• 4 additional days of paid annual leave + a Day Off on a Birthday and two all-Ukrainian corporate parties — Family Day and New Year Party.
We create innovative fintech products that change modern banking. Join us to become a part of the future!
• Manage the project team at all stages of the project (analytics, work evaluation, planning, development, testing, installation in a productive environment).
• Participate in the discussion and preparation of requirements, their clarification and planning.
• Manage and control the project schedule and budget within a certain amount, resources and deadlines.
• Provide leadership and motivation of project team members to achieve project goals.
• Manage the expectations of the customer and stakeholders.
• Manage communications between project stakeholders.
• Create and maintain working relationships with senior managers, cross-functional groups and project colleagues.
• Make decisions within a given level of authority.
Alpha for those who want to gain experience in a dynamic digital bank and implement ambitious projects. Yes, projects, because we provide an opportunity to try yourself in several streams.
To achieve our goals, we need to strengthen the IT team, so we are looking for strong in spirit and skills.
Join the epicenter of global client digitalization!