• Experience in a similar position: at least 3 years.
• Experience in the Bank or in an IT company.
• Possession of the theoretical foundations of business analysis and requirements management, the ability to apply them in practice.
• Possession of practical skills in the use of modern business analysis tools (CamundaBPM, Visio, Business Studio, etc.).
• Confident mastery of basic process modeling notations (BPMN, UML, IDEF).
• Knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming.
• Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostrgeSQL).
• Understanding of Client-server and Microservices architecture.
• Basic knowledge of SOAP, REST, SQL.
• Description of CORE requirements.
• Experience working with ABS B2.
• Experience in the banking sector, FinTech, knowledge of banking processes.
• Possession of the theoretical foundations of accounting and management accounting in banks of Ukraine.
• Understanding of typical interactions of DBO systems with other systems in the IT landscape of ABS Bank, CRM, etc.
• Knowledge of modern methodologies for managing the development of information systems (Scrum/Kanban/LeSS/SAFe).
• Experience in implementing/refining Core systems.
• Leadership and organizational skills.
A million opportunities from a startup, a million benefits from a big bank.
• Work on products and services used by millions Ukrainian users — B2B and B2C.
• Opportunity to work remotely or in comfortable offices — in the Toronto Business Center or in the Creative States in Kyiv and Dnipro.
• Medical insurance from the very first day.
• Progressive learning (hard & soft, online & offline, internal & external), internal IT School for different levels of specialists.
• Special offers from more than 200 Alfa-Bank partners (shops/restaurants/entertainment); exclusive partnership with SportLife; Alfa Finance package (special banking conditions).
• 4 additional days of paid annual leave + a Day Off on a Birthday and two all-Ukrainian corporate parties — Family Day and New Year Party.
We create innovative fintech products that change modern banking. Join us to become a part of the future!
• Work with requirements, detail them.
• Build business processes, display them, detail.
• Compile detailed specifications of software development requirements.
• Set tasks for developers and control software changes for compliance with business processes.
• Prepare documents for the transfer of new and existing updated banking products for further testing and implementation.
• Give recommendations for testing the finished product.
• Participate in all stages of the development life cycle, from concept to delivery.
Alfa-Bank Ukraine will realize 50 projects in direct global customer development!
We are actively expanding a team of ambitious specials who are ready to play with victories on the IT market and get a decoy of stripes.