• Higher technical education.
• Experience in software development/maintenance (advantage with experience in ABS B2); from 3 years.
• Knowledge of the main types of banking products and the principles of building ABS B2.
A million opportunities from a startup, a million benefits from a big bank.
• Work on products and services used by millions Ukrainian users — B2B and B2C.
• Opportunity to work remotely or in comfortable offices — in the Toronto Business Center or in the Creative States in Kyiv and Dnipro.
• Medical insurance from the very first day.
• Progressive learning (hard & soft, online & offline, internal & external), internal IT School for different levels of specialists.
• Special offers from more than 200 Alfa-Bank partners (shops/restaurants/entertainment); exclusive partnership with SportLife; Alfa Finance package (special banking conditions).
• 4 additional days of paid annual leave + a Day Off on a Birthday and two all-Ukrainian corporate parties — Family Day and New Year Party.
• Analyze and execute applications for automation of the ABS B2 software package.
• Configure the functionality of ABS B2, develop reports, operations, create simple forms and objects PL / SQL.
• Set requirements for implementation for developers of ABS B2 (CS), communicate on bank applications, analyze implementation errors.
• Participate in projects for the implementation of new information systems as an expert on the automated banking system ABS B2.
We create innovative fintech products that change modern banking. Join us to become a part of the future!