• experience in testing from 2 years.
• english at the level of reading technical documentation;
• knowledge of software development standards and methodologies (WF, Scrum / Agile);
• deep knowledge of software testing theory and skills in managing the software testing process within the project;
• experience with requirements (business requirements, technical specification);
• confident mastery of tools for maintaining test documentation (TestRail, Confluence, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• experience in tracking systems (Jira, MS TFS);
• experience in managing software defects in the project;
• experience of manual testing of databases, desk-top / web applications, web services, API;
• knowledge of the principles of relational DBMS;
• knowledge of Unix-like systems at the console level;
• understanding of Client-server and Microservices architecture;
• experience with WSO2 ESB, WSO2 EI, Tomcat, Camunda;
• experience with Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL;
• experience with version control systems Git, SVN;
• possession of tools: Soap UI, Postman, Putty, Bitbacket;
• possession: SQL, Java / Groovy (beginner).
A million opportunities from a startup, a million benefits from a big bank.
• Work on products and services used by millions Ukrainian users — B2B and B2C.
• Opportunity to work remotely or in comfortable offices — in the Toronto Business Center or in the Creative States in Kyiv and Dnipro.
• Medical insurance from the very first day.
• Progressive learning (hard & soft, online & offline, internal & external), internal IT School for different levels of specialists.
• Special offers from more than 200 Alfa-Bank partners (shops/restaurants/entertainment); exclusive partnership with SportLife; Alfa Finance package (special banking conditions).
• 4 additional days of paid annual leave + a Day Off on a Birthday and two all-Ukrainian corporate parties — Family Day and New Year Party.
• ensure the required level of software quality in the project;
• to develop strategies and methods of software testing in the project;
• plan the testing process;
• develop testing scenario design;
• manage defects in the project;
• support acceptance testing;
• develop test documentation and provide testing reports;
• set tasks for test automation;
• support the automation process of testing.
We create innovative fintech products that change modern banking. Join us to become a part of the future!