• 1+ years of automation testing experience.
• Good knowledge of Java programming language.
• Good knowledge of front and back end automation tools and frameworks (TestNG, Allure, Postman, JUnit).
• Good understanding of test processes, methodologies, and standards.
• Experience with Selenium (Selenide).
• Experience with Git, Maven and Jenkins CI.
• Knowledge of data bases (SQL).
• Good understanding of Web add-ons particular qualities (API, JSON, XML, CSS, HTML, etc.).
• Experience with JIRA, Test Rail.
• Strong *nix OS user experience.
• Basic knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes.
• Understanding of Agile / Scrum methodologies.
• Troubleshooting skills.
A million opportunities from a startup, a million benefits from a big bank.
• Work on products and services used by millions Ukrainian users — B2B and B2C.
• Opportunity to work remotely or in comfortable offices — in the Toronto Business Center or in the Creative States in Kyiv and Dnipro.
• Medical insurance from the very first day.
• Progressive learning (hard & soft, online & offline, internal & external), internal IT School for different levels of specialists.
• Special offers from more than 200 Alfa-Bank partners (shops/restaurants/entertainment); exclusive partnership with SportLife; Alfa Finance package (special banking conditions).
• 4 additional days of paid annual leave + a Day Off on a Birthday and two all-Ukrainian corporate parties — Family Day and New Year Party.
• Develop, and implement automation frameworks to support integration, web service and web browser testing.
• Create and support API and GUI automation tests.
• Analyze product requirements and support the development process.
• Interact and collaborate directly with software developers, manual testers, and business analysts to ensure proper development and quality of applications and products.
We create innovative fintech products that change modern banking. Join us to become a part of the future!