Alfa-Bank Ukraine is a team of over 8,500 professionals working in different directions and fields that altogether create a modern and dynamic banking leader. About 6% of this huge team is made by IT-specialists, participating in development of both technological financial products and automation of internal processes of one of the biggest commercial banks in the country.
IT team of Alfa-Bank Ukraine includes specialists of different levels, starting from fresh post-graduates Juniors up to high-level Seniors. Hence, the Bank is open for everyone who is eager to participate in large-scale projects and their implementation in the atmosphere of freedom and creativity. In order to develop and apply the latest technological solutions, Alfa-Bank Ukraine builds project teams of full-cycle, including from Product Owner and Scrum Master to DevOps and Delivery Manager.
IT-team works in the following directions with the involvement of following specialist respectively:
• Development — PM, Dev, QA, BA;
• Support — DevOps, Support Engineer;
• Infrastructure — Sysadmin, Network Engineer;
• Architecture— Software Architect.
All members of our huge team enjoy:
- Flexible working hours
- Regular performance review
- Educational possibilities
- System of motivation
- 28 working days of annual paid vacation + Day off on Birthday and several parental hours for parents of kids (younger 14 y.o.) quarterly
- Volunteering projects
- Teambuildings and corporate celebrations
The Bank was founded as early as 1992, while from 2001 it has been known as Alfa-Bank Ukraine. It is a part of a big international financial group, headquartering in Luxemburg.
In July 2019, the NBU included Alfa-Bank in the list of systemically important banks in Ukraine.