• At least 3+ years’ experience in IT recruiting/Sales department
• Knowledge of IT recruitment practices, metrics, and guidelines
• Excellent leadership and project management skills
• High competence in clients communication strategies & sales
• Be inspirational and have lots of drive and energy
• Out-of-the-box mindset and ambitions to change rules in the market
• Readiness to become an opinion leader
• English level: not less upper-intermediate
• Interesting and challenging work in the team of professionals
• Competitive salary & bonus system
• Social package (medical insurance, sport activities)
• Comfortable office in a genuine IT hub
• Responsible for building relations with clients on a long-term basis
• Organize recruiting processes for clients from the US, EU, Israel, and Ukraine
• Carrying out the responsibility of a key account manager for some of the clients
• Analyzing and supervision of effective performance of a recruiting team (10+ employees), business processes optimization
• Responsible for P&L and Sales plan (Recruitment Process Outsourcing Department)
• Budget planning, compensation & benefits program management for recruitment team.
Alcor is the BPO alternative to the traditional IT outsourcing model.
With 10+ years of experience, we can propose access to 100,000+ IT talents in Ukraine, or assist in opening R&D office and further support it from an operational standpoint.
Join our team and gain work experience with the companies from the Silicon Valley, USA, Great Britain, Israel, and Ukraine!