• 1+ year of recruiting experience
• English from Intermediate level
• Working experience with recruitment search tools
• Skills of negotiation and of work with objections
• Understanding full-cycle recruitment process
• Understanding of software development process, IT technologies, and methodologies
• Ability to work towards a result
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Analytical skills
WILL BE A PLUS:
• Completed Recruiting Courses;
• Practical sales experience — will be a big advantage.
• Active participation in the closing of technical vacancies
• Take part in the full cycle of the recruitment process
• Search and selection, including active search and headhunting
• Work closely with IT Researchers Team
• Build a strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates
• Work with clients to better understand their hiring needs
• Constant monitoring of the labor market
• You’ll get a Technical background that helps you to better understand Software Engineers and Software Development in general.
• We help you to enrich your knowledge of the recruitment search tools and process.
• You will get the interviewing experience (practise your interviewing skills).
• You will be directly involved in communication with the client. You will have the opportunity to improve your negotiating skills.
• Day after day you will practice your spoken and written English.
• Every week you will have the opportunity to get acquainted with new projects, technologies, and trends in the IT field.
WE ALSO OFFER:
• Salary. We offer a decent income linked to the dollar exchange rate & motivating bonus system
• Terms. We have a flexible working schedule and opportunity to work both: in the office or remotely
• Insurance. You will receive health insurance (including dental services and massages) after passing the probation period
• Team. You will work in a friendly team of professionals who will share their experience and knowledge with you
• Professional development. You will have access to corporate trainings and seminars, English speaking club, and corporate library “Book Box”
• Corporate culture. You will find yourself in a great culture where everyone shares the same values: fun, openness, self-development, and the desire to achieve wow-effects at work
ALCOR is a team that helps foreign IT companies from the USA and Europe open their own software development centers in Ukraine.
Our clients: People.ai, Sift, BigCommerce, Insightful, and many others.
Join our team and gain work experience with the companies from the Silicon Valley, Great Britain and Israel!