ALCOR is a team that helps foreign IT companies from the USA and Europe open their own software development centers in Ukraine.
Our clients: Grammarly, Samsung, Wargaming, Tonic Health, and many others.
We are looking for a IT Recruiter who will join us to develop the IT nation in Ukraine!
• From 1 year of recruiting experience.
• English from Upper-Intermediate level.
• Working experience with recruitment search tools
• Skills of negotiation and of work with objections.
• Understanding full-cycle recruitment process.
• Understanding of software development process, IT technologies, and methodologies.
• Ability to work towards a result.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Analytical skills.
• Completed Recruiting Courses;
• Practical sales experience — will be a big advantage.
• You’ll get a Technical background that helps you to better understand Software Engineers and Software Development in general.
• We help you to enrich your knowledge of the recruitment search tools and process.
• You will get the interviewing experience (practise your interviewing skills).
• You will be directly involved in communication with the client. You will have the opportunity to improve your negotiating skills.
• Day after day you will practice your spoken and written English.
• Every week you will have the opportunity to get acquainted with new projects, technologies, and trends in the IT field.
We also offer:
• Salary. We offer a decent income linked to the dollar exchange rate.
• Terms. We have a cool office near the Politekhnichnyy Instytut metro station, and offer a flexible
• Insurance. You will receive health insurance after passing the probation period.
• Team. You will work in a friendly team of professionals who will share their experience and knowledge with you.
• Corporate culture. You will find yourself in a great culture where everyone shares the same values: fun, openness, self-development, and the desire to achieve wow-effects at work.
• Active participation in the closing of technical vacancies.
• Take part in the full cycle of the recruitment process.
• Search and selection, including active search and headhunting.
• Work closely with IT Researchers Team.
• Build a strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates.
• Work with clients to better understand their hiring needs.
• Constant monitoring of the labor market.