• 2+ year of experience as a System/Data Analyst
• Advance knowledge MS Excel (formulas, graphs, filters, pivot tables; VBA is a plus).
• Intermediate+ level of English (both written and oral)
• Experience in preparation of presentations in MS PowerPoint
• Experience in analytical reporting
• Strong problem-solving skills: able to use knowledge to identify alternative solutions
• Good communication and social skills
• Ability to work both independently and with a team as well as meet deadlines
• Knowledge of IT field and Recruitment
• Knowledge of Power BI
• A decent salary fixed in USD. The level of remuneration will be discussed, depending on your skills and competencies
• Convenient office, not far from the Polytechnic Institute metro station. You can choose when to work in the office and when remotely
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Medical insurance after successfully passing the probation period
• Internal trainings, corporate events, English classes, internal library, strategy sessions and so on
• You will work in a friendly team of professionals who will share their experience and knowledge with you
• You will find yourself in a great culture where everyone shares the same values: fun, openness, self-development, and the desire to achieve wow-effects at work
• Building out reports and dashboards to measure recruiting performance
• Improve reporting functionality and data quality for Alcor’s clients (Prepare weekly / monthly statistics data)
• Provide presentations to all stakeholders on findings and dynamics
• Open sources content analysis (development of a research plan, searching for relevant information on the Internet — includes IT market monitoring, salary expectation research, company-donors analysis, comparative analysis of working conditions, etc.)
ALCOR is a team that helps foreign IT companies from the USA and Europe open their own software development centers in Ukraine.
Our clients: Grammarly, Samsung, Wargaming, Tonic Health, and many others.
Join our team and gain work experience with the companies from the Silicon Valley, Great Britain and Israel!