• At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
• Customer-oriented, proactive, organized and self-driven individual.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Fast learner with a strong learning capacity.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Work experience and confident knowledge of Excel.
• Effective time management, ability to plan, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Ability to demonstrate self-discipline and work independently without direct supervision.
• A decent salary fixed in USD. The level of remuneration will be discussed, depending on your skills and competencies.
• Convenient office, not far from the Polytechnic Institute metro station. You can choose when to work in the office and when remotely.
• Paid vacation and sick leave.
• Medical insurance after successfully passing the probation period.
• Internal trainings, corporate events, English classes, internal library, strategy sessions and so on.
• Serve as a single point of contact for Alcor clients and liaison between the client & colleagues from other departments.
• Provide excellent service and daily support to clients, building trustful and friendly relationships.
• Help clients in various matters, from the current operational daily tasks to the implementation of strategic plans.
Alcor team helps product IT companies from US and Europe launch their own development center in Ukraine and provides full back-office support from an operational standpoint. Among our clients are BIGCOMMERCE, ThredUP, GRAMMARLY, PEOPLE.AI, WARGAMING, etc.
If you want to be involved in the development of IT business in Ukraine by building a great product for foreign IT companies, delivering top-class service, and creating the best client experience, it’s your chance to join Alcor Account managers’ team!
Feel free to send us your CV in English, we are eager to meet you!