• At least 3+ years’ experience in IT recruiting/Sales department
• Knowledge of IT recruitment practices, metrics, and guidelines
• Excellent leadership and project management skills
• High competence in clients communication strategies & sales
• Be inspirational and have lots of drive and energy
• Out-of-the-box mindset and ambitions to change rules in the market
• Readiness to become an opinion leader
• English: advanced level
• A new challenge every day;
• The warm atmosphere of young and proactive people, corporate events and team buildings.
• Comfortable office in real IT Hub;
• Competitive salary & bonus system;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Medical insurance upon successful completion of probation period;
• Responsible for building relations with clients on a long-term basis
• Organize recruiting processes for clients from the US, EU, Israel, and Ukraine
• Carrying out the responsibility of a key account manager for some of the clients
• Analyzing and supervision of effective performance of a recruiting team (10+ employees), business processes optimization
• Responsible for P&L and Sales plan (Recruitment Process Outsourcing Department)
• Budget planning, compensation & benefits program management for the recruitment team.
In Alcor we assist product IT companies in opening R&D office and further support it from an operational standpoint.
Our clients: Grammarly, People.ai, Wargaming, Bigcommerce and others.
Join our team and gain work experience with the companies from the Silicon Valley, Great Britain and Israel!