• BS degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3D math and linear algebra skills
• 5 or more years recent C++ experience, including modern C++ features
• 5 or more years experience creating software for games or other real time environments
• Proven track record of professional software development, including shipping one or more products
• Problem solving and optimization ability
• Demonstrated experience working across disciplines to drive optimal solutions
• Experience in 3D graphics
• Experience working on Unreal or Unity game development engines
• Expertise in Physics, Optics, Computer Vision, Robotics, Sensor Fusion, or Machine Learning
• Analyze, design, develop and debug real time VR and AR software for advanced prototypes and user experiences.
• Collaborate in a team environment across multiple scientific and engineering disciplines, making the architectural tradeoffs required to rapidly deliver software solutions
• Develop software for a variety of consumer devices, including novel sensing systems, tracking systems, imaging systems and haptic devices
• Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems, prioritize ruthlessly and get things done with a high level of efficiency
• Learn constantly, dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies, and embrace the ambiguity of VR problem solving
Akvelon Ukraine on behalf of Oculus invites talented C++ Engineer.
At Oculus Research you’ll build cutting-edge research prototypes that explore the future of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR). Join a world-class team experimenting with bold ideas in areas including optics, haptics, tracking, displays, computer vision, user experience, audio, and perceptual psychology. Work alongside expert Scientists, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers and Software Engineers to create the technology that makes VR and AR pervasive and universal. Join the adventure of a lifetime as we make science fiction real and change the world.