Akvelon is hiring a skilled and experienced Business Development Manager to join our US sales team to expand the company’s projects 💥Relocation 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 USA 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝗿 central office (Seattle area) is required.
We are an American company with offices in Seattle, Mexico, Ukraine, Poland, the Czech Republic, and Serbia. Our company is an official vendor of Microsoft and Google. Our clients also include Amazon, Evernote, Intel, HP, Reddit, Pinterest, AT&T, T-Mobile, Starbucks, and LinkedIn.
- Working on a full-cycle sales process
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Develop and manage relationships with prospective customers
- Working on lead generation with the sales team, participating actively in team meetings, generating ideas, taking initiative and responsibility
- Cooperate with the marketing team on various initiatives.
- 4+ years of experience in sales in the IT sphere
- Proven experience in outsourcing companies and a good understanding of software outsourcing businesses and their customers
- Working experience with the USA market and clients
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills, and data-driven thinking
- English level: strong Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Opportunity and desire to relocate to the USA.
- Paid vacation, sick leave (without sickness list);
- Official state holidays — 11 days considered public holidays;
- Professional growth while attending challenging projects and the possibility to switch your role, master new technologies and skills with company support;
- Flexible working schedule: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week.
- Personal Career Development Plan (CDP);
- Employee support program (Discount, Care, Heals, Legal compensation);
- Paid external training, conferences, and professional certification that meets the company’s business goals;
- Internal workshops & seminars;
- Corporate library (Paper/E-books) and internal English classes.