Akvelon is inviting the Senior Golang developer to join our team.
Project: is a consumer-focused product made for fun and games and supports digital collectibles. It builds products tailored to the user and ensures that items of value to you are decentralized.
The goal of this project is to extend customer engineering teams (performance, security) and help with management.
- Self-motivated strong Senior engineer with at least 5 years of Golang experience;
- Experience in payments would be a strong plus;
- Ability to work independently using asynchronous communication with a Team Lead;
- Decent GCP infra knowledge;
- Understanding Event-Driven systems;
- Understanding of GraphQL;
- PostgreSQL, Cloud Spanner. No-SQL DBs;
- Developing new features to enhance existing software;
- Communicate with a client and client-side team;
- Active participation in the process of technical decision-making;
- Creating and maintaining design documents;
- Taking full responsibility for the implementation of project parts;
- Contributing to the estimation and scoping of projects;
- Coordinating continuous refactoring and performance optimization.
Working conditions and benefits
- Paid vacation, sick leave (without sickness list)
- Flexible working schedule: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week (4 h PST overlap)
- Official state holidays
- Employee support program (Discount, Care, Heals, Legal compensation)
- Professional growth while attending challenging projects and the possibility to switch your role, master new technologies and skills with company support
- Paid external training, conferences, and professional certification that meets the company’s business goals
- Internal workshops & seminars
- Personal Career Development Plan (CDP)
- Corporate library (Paper/E-books) and internal English classes