Project is Intelligent Customer Engagement Platform which powers personalized interactions and trusted global communications to connect you with customers.
Project has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video, and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Project is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
• Participate in migration of production ifrastructure together with databases, some development activities(infra/dev ratio is 85/15%)
• Communicate with a client and client side team
• Active participating in the process of technical decision-making
• Taking full responsibility for the implementation of project parts
• Contributing to estimation and scoping of projects
• Coordinating continues refactoring and performance optimization
• Assisting in skills development and supervision of junior staff
• Experience working with AWS or GCP, Azure, or other major cloud providers.
• Experience with AWS and its data stores (MySql, Aurora, DynamoDB).
• Experience with infrastructure-as-code solutions like Terraform.
• AWS CloudEatch.
• Ability to work with Java or at least 1 major coding language, e.g. Scala, Python.
• Ability to work with at least 1 scripting language e.g., Python, Ruby, Bash.
• Familiarity with High Availability MySQL 5.7+ operations, including key metrics and other aspects of observability, tuning, configuration and replication.
• Experience w/DB migrations.
• Experience w/API integrations
Nice to have:
• Experience with Software development and best practices for coding applications.
• Experience with zero-downtime database migrations.
• Experience with a managed database like AWS Aurora and AWS Elasticache.
• Some development skills in operational tooling for databases.
Working conditions and benefits:
🔸Paid vacation, sick leave
🔸Official state holidays
🔸Professional growth while attending challenging projects and the possibility to switch your role, master new technologies and skills with company support
🔸Flexible working schedule: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week. It additionally depends on the project operational hours. Work on weekends or overtime is only upon request of the customer, and is paid in addition
🔸Personal Career Development Plan (CDP)
🔸Employee support program (Discount, Care, Heals, Legal compensation)
🔸Paid external training, conferences, and professional certification that meets the company’s business goals
🔸Internal workshops & seminars
🔸Corporate library (Paper/E-books) and internal English classes