Tideworks platform services team is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to assist with our application and infrastructure modernization efforts. Our team applies software engineering principles to common infrastructure systems with the goal of making these systems as robust and as easy to use as possible for our product teams. Whether it’s building and managing Kubernetes operators, APIs, infrastructure-as-code, or developer tools, our focus is to build platforms that enable our teams to move fast and accelerate the delivery of business value.
- Monitoring, alerting, and supporting Platform Services applications and improving the platform operations experience.
- Support and operations of SDLC Platform tools including Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Team City, etc.
- Practicing and advocating for infrastructure engineering best practices such as infrastructure-as-code driving code quality and overall reliability.
- We are looking for someone who can build, automate and support mission critical large scale infrastructure systems
- 3+ years of experience with AWS Cloud technologies (EC2, EKS, RDS, Lambda, S3, Aurora, Managed Firewall, Transit Gateway, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Extensive Linux experience, especially with Oracle Linux, CentOS, RedHat, etc, in addition to a good understanding of Linux systems administration
- Automation and configuration management skills using Ansible, or similar tools (Puppet, Chef, Salt Stack)
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes is preferred.
- Experience with version control systems like GitHub, CI/CD unit testing, and configuration management systems.
- Proficiency with Continuous Integration (CI/CD) technologies, e.g., Use of Git, Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline & TeamCity
Benefits and Perks: