Our Client is a social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. Brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
We’re completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
The Team is focused on helping creators grow their communities. This team is among the most innovative and forward-looking teams at the company and you’ll have a massive impact on day one.
We’re looking for a world-class iOS engineer to help hundreds of thousands of creator communities thrive on the Platform. This is a high impact role where you will drive related technical & product strategy, operations, architecture, and execution for one of the largest sites in the world.
What you’ll do
• Work cross-functionally with product, design, and other engineering counterparts to execute on product and business strategy and build novel products and features that our users will love.
• Contribute to the full development cycle: technical design, development, test, experimentation, analysis, and launch. You’ll be reviewing code and design docs, giving feedback on product specs and mocks.
• Set and define standards that improve developer workflows, recommend best practices, and help coach and mentor engineers on the team to further their professional development.
What we’re looking for
• At least 5+ years of experience as a software engineer developing user-facing IOS mobile native applications at scale, using Swift.
• Additional knowledge around GraphQL, REST, HTTP basics, and the ability to design maintainable APIs is a plus.
• Strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize tasks and keep projects on schedule.
• BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
• Entrepreneurial spirit. You are self-directed, innovative, and biased towards action in fast-paced environments. You love to build new things and thrive in ambiguity and even failure.
• Excellent communication skills, Upper-Intermediate level of English
What’s in it for you?
Developing technical solutions to high-level product problems as well as being able to shape your role and responsibilities.
Attending challenging projects and cooperate with teams from world-known companies.
Possibility to go on international business trips and kick-off new projects directly with a customer.
We support our developers in obtaining certification by Microsoft, within the international business trips and in attending professional conferences.
And, of course, very competitive salary, paid vacation and sick leave, flexible schedule and cozy workplace in the very city center \ remote work.
Sounds like a good opportunity, doesn’t it?