• 2+ years’ experience as Automated Test Engineer
• Experience developing automated tests using С#
• Understanding of OOP principles
• Working experience in Agile large-scale projects
• Intermediate level of written English
• Take over control over existing test automation framework and coverage
• Be able to identify gaps and extend coverage by analyzing defects both resolved and still open
Benefits and Perks:
• Improve existing test framework \ automation coverage, evangelize automation coverage on C#
• Revisit existing automated test framework and coverage and come up with ideas how to improve maintainability, performance, stability and traceability
• Document \ discuss \ sign-off proposed improvements and implement them
• Provide comprehensive documentation, training materials for the selected approach. Train development team on how to maintain and expand coverage
• Suggest development process changes if applicable
Akvelon invites C# AQA to participate in developing software to solve real-world problems in the Container Handling industry within the project from Tideworks Inc.
Develops advanced, intuitive, and high-quality products that drive efficiency, productivity, and manage logistics at marine, off-dock, and rail container and break-bulk terminals around the globe.
C# (C++), NUnit, TeamSity (CI — Continius Integration) \ Scrum-like methodologies