• Experience in software testing 2+ years
• Knowledge of software development process
• Knowledge in SQL
• Hands-on experience in testing types implementation
• Creation of testing documentation (test cases, check lists)
• Intermediate English (written & spoken)
• Practical experience in testing of multi-tier and desktop applications
• Experience with testing client-server architecture
• Experience working on .net based multi-tier applications
• Good estimation skills
• Work on challenging projects from world-known companies
• Opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth
• Support in obtaining Microsoft certification
• Official employment with competitive compensation
• Opportunity to go on international business trips
• Paid vacation, sick-leave
• Flexible working schedule
• Official Ukrainian holidays are days off
• Corporate events
• English classes
• Library with contemporary professional literature
• Collaboration with developers and product owners on US and UA sides
• Execute manual tests
• Create and maintain test documentation
• Document and maintain identified defects in Jira.
Akvelon Ukraine (www.akvelon.com.ua) invites QA Engineer to join our Kharkov development team.
Please note, that commercial experience in software testing is a must.
Our teams are developing cost-effective, reliable software solutions for growing terminal operations and shipping lines worldwide. The company helps more than 300,000 users at more than 100 facilities run their operations more efficiently and profitably. From optimized equipment utilization to faster turn times, we are working at every stage of terminal operations to maximize productivity and ensure the best customer service.