• 4+ years of industry experience AngularJS in outsourcing / outstaffing industry
• Higher education in Computer Science or related area (Math, Engineering, etc)
• Experience designing RESTful backend microservices using Node.js / Express
• Experience with MySQL and Relational Database Design
• Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, etc.
• Relocation opportunity for you and your family to the USA (visa support, travel bonus, insurance)
• Developing technical solutions to high-level product problems as well as being able to shape your role and responsibilities
• Attending challenging projects and cooperate with teams from world-known companies
• And, of course, very competitive salary, paid vacation and sick leave, flexible schedule and cozy workplace
• Work together as part of close-knit and multi-geography agile (Kanban/scrum) development team.
• Work under minimal supervision; will be provided with assignments and objectives and given wide latitude for independent judgment
We offer job in our Kharkiv office or remotely with further assistance in relocation to Reston, Virginia.
Our Client is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally. You’ll be a critical part of close-knit agile development team, working on AWS-based care platform. The telehealth platform enables remote providers (doctors and nurses) to perform real-time visits with patients in geographically dispersed hospital systems and urgent care facilities around the world, and integrates seamlessly with on-site telemedicine cart hardware.