Akvelon is looking for QA Automation with little experience or without experience but with good coding skills and understanding what testing is.
Also, it can be a switch from manual to automation testing.
— Experience in Java programming
— Knowledge of testing methodologies and processes
— At least pre-intermediate level of English
— Technical higher education
— Any experience with automated testing frameworks
— Any сommercial experience
— QA Manual background
— Familiarity with writing test-cases and check-lists
— Completed AQA courses
• To attend challenging projects from world-known companies
• Opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth
• Official employment with competitive compensation
• Opportunity to go on international business trips
• Paid vacation, sick-leave
• Flexible working schedule
• Official Ukrainian holidays are days off
• Corporate events
• English classes & speaking clubs
• Library with contemporary professional literature
• Friendly team
• Comfortable working environment
• Cozy work places
• Business center A class
• Convenient location, 5 minutes from subway station
Akvelon Ukraine on behalf of Tideworks Technology invites professionals to join the Kharkiv development team. Tideworks Technology develops advanced, intuitive, and high-quality products that drive efficiency, productivity, and manage logistics at marine, off-dock, and rail container and break-bulk terminals around the globe.
You will work on a new product called Beacon. Based on a microservices architecture it is built to scale.
Tools and Technologies:
Java 11 SE, Spring Boot, Hibernate,TestNG, RxJava, PostgreSQL, ActiveMQ, Jenkins, Kafka, Docker.