• 5+ years of web application development experience
• Strong knowledge of MVVM, MVP, CQRS, SOLID, design patterns
• Extensive knowledge in AWS, Cloud formation, Lambda, EC2, ECS, S3, Secrets Manager
• Backend: Hasura (postgresSQL + GraphQL, permissions, migrations, webhooks)
• Authorisations: oAuth, JWT, Roles and permissions
• Upper Intermediate level of English is a must
• Experience in managing and mentoring team members
• Meticulous attention to technical details and ability to provide the most efficient technical solutions from an architectural point of view
• Experience with Karma, Mocha, chai, Jest, Enzyme, Sinon, Mock frameworks, ESLint, Storybook
• Knowledge of Component libraries (TailWind, element UI, bulma)
Why you should choose us:
• Develop advanced, intuitive, and high-quality products that drive efficiency, productivity around the globe.
• You will work on the new high loaded projects with complicated business logic and architecture and lead the growing teams.
• Akvelon is the fast-growing company (+50% per last year) with no bureaucracy, friendly and highly skilled technical managers open for implementing new approaches, grasping new concepts and ideas.
• You are invited to lead the Team, interested in comprehensive and constant improvement, to support every member in reaching personal and common business goals.
• Find framework libraries and arch solutions for emerging dev tasks — CMS, CRM, Payment processing systems, etc
• Develop critical application parts (DAL, auth)
• Define scope, estimate based on a product requirements
• Communicates regularly with customer
• Ensure the engineering team is meeting its product commitments
• Lead an agile process, including daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospectives
• Contribute feedback to enhance team performance by performing peer code reviews, writing clear documentation, and pairing as needed
We are looking for an experienced and proactive Tech Lead to join our team.
You will be involved in a creating scalable solution to expand into different markets/areas/industries/realms and coaching/mentoring of development team on a design/implementations decisions. As a Tech Lead you will be collaborate with product managers to advise on feature-scope trade-offs and assist in the development of clear requirements. You will take part in the team forward extension and in the growth and motivation of the team.
The Client’s company provides a portal with multiple marketplaces and a way for their clients to build a new marketplace targeted for selling some specific products/equipment (recreational vehicle, commercial truck and equipment).