• At least 1 year of working experience in a related field (SMM, Marketing, Copywriting);
• Strong research and analytical skills;
• An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes;
• Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
• Taking initiative and offering ideas to increase brand visibility in social media;
• Outgoing, confident and an excellent communicator with presentation skills
• Previous experience as a marketing specialist, HR or recruiter will be an advantage;
• Photoshop, photography or design hands on tries;
What do we offer:
· Office in the downtown ( 3 minutes’ walk from Istorychnyi Muzei subway)
· Possibility to combine office and remote work
· Competitive salary, paid vacation, days off
· Flexible schedule (office is open 24\7)
· Corporate events
· English courses, support in attending professional conferences, courses and certifications
· Wide discount system for employees (medical and sports compensation, entertainment and food)
• Helping shape and communicate brand vision and mission;
• Looking for and developing new ways to interact with our audience;
• Managing corporate blogs, preparing articles and materials for website and social networks;
• Working on content strategy;
• Taking leading part in creating ideas and managing some preparations for corporate events;
• Creating and implementing strategy, preparing and taking part in organization of workshops, meetups, job fairs etc.;
• Working closely with the HR and Recruiting team, designers and development teams on promoting the brand’s message;
We are inviting you to a cozy and friendly company, which is taking care of employees, keen on their improving and skills development, and is in a period of rapid growth.
Let’s build our external PR strategy together to broadcast our values and goals!
Since 2000, Akvelon has built team extensions for companies all over the world. Our team in Kharkiv is made up of nearly 180 experts across technologies, with extensive experience building Enterprise, CRM, Cloud, Machine Learning, Mobile, and other types of applications customized to our clients’ needs and processes.
Companies, such as Reddit, Microsoft, Tideworks, and many more, have greatly benefited from working with Akvelon’s talented employees.