Akvelon Ukraine on behalf of Tideworks Technology invites talented Intern/Trainee Automation QA Engineer to join our team on the high-loaded and complex system.
• Basic knowledge of Java
• Understanding of OOP principles
• Understanding of testing methodologies and processes
• Knowledge of these tools: Jira, Git.
• Pre-Intermediate English or better
• To attend challenging projects from world-known companies
• Opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth
• Official employment with competitive compensation
• Opportunity to go on international business trips
• Paid vacation, sick-leave
• Flexible working schedule
• Official Ukrainian holidays are days off
• Corporate events
• English classes & speaking clubs
• Library with professional literature
• Friendly team
• Comfortable working environment
• Cozy workplaces
• Business center A class
• Convenient location, 5 minutes from the subway station
Akvelon Ukraine (www.akvelon.com.ua) on behalf of Tideworks Technology invites professional to join Kharkov development team. Tideworks Technology develops advanced, intuitive, and high-quality products that drive efficiency, productivity, and manage logistics at marine, off-dock, and rail container and break-bulk terminals around the globe.
You will work on a new product called Beacon. Based on a micro services architecture it is built to scale. Deep usage of in-memory caching allows it to be real time. Since resources and operations can vary greatly from one terminal to the next, Beacon is designed to be highly configurable to support each terminal’s unique modus operandi.
Tools and Technologies:
Java 11 SE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, RxJava, PostgreSQL, ActiveMQ, Kafka, Docker.