Join our highly skilled Engineering Team:
This is an appealing opportunity to join a small scrum team and work in a fast-paced environment. In this varied and vital role, you will be collaborating with engineering teams.
Make a difference to our software quality:
You will get a chance to ensure the functionality, performance, and stability of our features. You will use agile methodologies and Java tech stacks to develop exceptional testing frameworks.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for:
- Developing automation code in Java to build test frameworks, improve functionality and automate testing infrastructures
- Evaluating and testing new features and applications designs based on business and functional requirements using SDLC process
- Using software development skills to develop tools, test frameworks and automation of the testing process
- Collaborating with software engineering teams in an Agile environment on code review, design process and product development
- Overseeing the scope of releases changes and owning the responsibility of release testing
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be experienced with Java 8+, Selenium, Jenkins, git etc.
- Be experienced in automation testing, Rest API Testing, and familiarity with TestNG and / or JUnit frameworks
- Have experience in integration testing, cross-sectional testing of microservices and REST / Web API testing
- Be experienced in designing and developing automation framework
- Show familiarity with Agile methodologies and best practices
Note: Relocation to Poland is required. We support work permit / visa process.