Ajax is an ecosystem whose work is impossible without high-quality and easy-to-use applications. Manual testers and the automation team are responsible for the operation of this part of the Ajax world. They have just developed a framework that allows you to recreate any situation imaginable by our QA. We testing on iOS / AOS platforms using Appium.
What is technically interesting vacancy?
The project is actively developing, so you can influence its outcome at the start. Today, the basic functionality has been developed, which is enough to write tests, but there is a large area of uncovered cases, for the automation of which it is necessary to develop new functionality of the framework.
- Develop, maintain, and own automated testing frameworks;
- Design and implement test scripts (Python3, pytest);
- Analyse results of the test runs (Allure);
- Writting bug reports of found issues and support their life cycle;
- Recommends improvements to the testing processes to create efficiencies;
- Estimates effort required for own work;
- 2+ years of experience writing and executing tests in Python3;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.);
- Experience in working with bug trackers;
- Knowledge UNIX/Linux OS;
- Knowledge of client server architecture;
- Experience in automation GUI-testing;
- Experience with gRPC;