Ajax Systems is a Ukrainian full-cycle company working from idea generation and R&D to mass production and sales. We do everything: we produce physical devices (the system includes many different sensors and hubs), write firmware for them, develop the server part and release mobile applications.
- 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes (AWS EKS).
- Experience with creating/managing a GitOps pipeline using ArgoCD.
- Experience with service mesh tools like Istio, LinkerD etc.
- 4+ years of experience with managing Linux-based systems, TCP/IP networking.
- 3+ years of experience with IaC and config management tools such as Terraform, Ansible.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS stack: VPC, IAM, EC2, RDS, Elasticache, Route53, Lambda etc.
- Hashicorp Vault in Kubernetes.
- Additional tools for Kubernetes: Karpenter, Calico, etc.
- Message brokers: NATS, Kafka.
- Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Monitoring/Alerting: Datadog, Grafana, OpsGenie.
- Others: Terragrunt, JVM, Gradle.
Proactively participate in the platform development:
- manage Kubernetes;
- migrate from EC2 to Kubernetes;
- build new CI/CD pipelines based on Kubernetes;
- running applications in Kubernetes following security best practices;
- provide cost optimization plans;
- build proactive monitoring;
Provide technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to:
- application development teams;
- junior devops teammates.
Availability is very important. Sometimes you will need to help with issues in production that are most critical. (On-call duties).
With us you will enjoy:
- Working with a team of people to build the future of an industry.
- Non-trivial challenges and various specter of interesting tasks.
- A flexible, friendly and collaborative work environment.
- Corporate culture based on common sense.
- Opportunities to influence the creation of new products and their quality.
We are working to ensure that people’s lives are calm and the world safe.
Let’s become a part of the team that creates a smart and useful global product!