Ajax Systems is a Ukrainian full-cycle company working from idea generation and R&D to mass production and sales. We do everything: we produce physical devices (the system includes many different sensors and hubs), develop firmware for them, develop the server part and release mobile applications.
ABOUT JOB OPENING:
This is an opportunity to become a part of the team that works towards video streaming integration to the Ajax ecosystem. You are going to work with firmware created for custom devices and be a part of the research and development process.
This job opening implies that you are capable of investigating complex questions and starting a team.
- Gain powers and take responsibility for the firmware testing for custom video streaming devices;
- Take part in release preparations (planning, re-testing, smoke testing, regression testing);
- Test cases, test plans, bugs creation and maintaining;
- Perform issues reporting and their further processing;
- Collaborate with team members to achieve the best results (devs and qa of backend and hardware teams);
- Assisting in troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
- Knowledge of QA principles and methodologies;
- Basic knowledge of radioelectronics;
- Understanding of OSI model;
- Experience with version control systems (git);
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS;
- Eager to investigate and to find root causes of problems.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with embedded testing;
- Experience with video testing.
- Freedom to make decisions and bring ideas to life;
- Opportunity to influence the product and its manufacturing rather than monotonously closing tasks;
- Work in an enthusiastic team and zero bullshit culture;
- Flexible office schedule + 4 days of remote work per month;
- Care and health insurance.