Ajax Systems — professional security system. It is the most award-winning wireless security system in Europe.
This job opening includes two opportunities:
- Being a part of the team that works towards integration. Most of the time you are going to work with large Key accounts. Your products will be API, special customer features and Translator/Cloud signaling — an app to establish communication between Ajax security systems and CMS software that converts encrypted hub events into a format supported by the CMS.
- Being a part of the team that works towards video streaming integration. Your product will be an API that supports video streaming and video devices management.
- Take part in release preparations (planning, re-testing, smoke testing, regression testing, post-deploy support);
- Test cases, test plans, bugs creation and maintaining;
- Perform issues reporting and their further processing;
- Collaborate with team members to achieve the best results (QA Lead, Developers);
- Assisting in troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
- 2+ years of experience;
- Experience in back-end testing;
- Understanding of Client-Server Architecture;
- Knowledge of QA principles and methodologies;
- Practical experience in API testing;
- Practical experience with Jenkins, Docker, Git;
- Experience with one of Query languages (SQL, KQL etc);
- Experience with one of API testing tools (BloomRPC, Postman etc);
- Experience with command line;
- Strong technical mindset and analytical thinking;
- High attention to details;
- Intermediate English level.
- Sign-on bonus (one salary);
- Freedom to make decisions and bring ideas to life;
- Opportunity to influence the product and its manufacturing rather than monotonously closing tasks;
- Work in an enthusiastic team and zero bullshit culture;
- Flexible office schedule + 4 days of remote work per month;
- Care and health insurance.