• 2+ years of experience in SEO for US market;
• Successful SEO experience in high competitive niches;
• Awareness of SEO tools to take the website to the top search result via competitive requests;
• Awareness of search engine ranking algorithms;
• Experienced in SEO services, software’s and analytical tools;
• Experience in outreach, cooperation with bloggers/ direct links’ purchase;
• Experience in team management will be an advantage;
• Experience with sites over 1 million traffic per month.
What we offer:
• Due to the war, the Ukrainian team is primarily working remotely. The Kyiv office is waiting for us to return as soon as it is safe.
• The company encourages all our teammates to study and develop their skills, so everyone has a personal budget for taking courses and attending conferences.
• Monthly performance bonuses are given to everyone who works hard and contributes to the company.
• Open communication with top management allows every team member to easily speak with our CEO, any Director, or your Team Lead any time you have a concern.
• airSlate charity program: the company doubles all donations made by airSlaters.
• Paid English lessons from your first working day.
• Paid vacation time (16 working days during your first year at airSlate and 24 days after your first year).
• We care about every airSlater, which is why health insurance is an integral part of our benefits package.
• Paid sick leave when presenting a medical certificate / 5 paid sick days per year, no medical certificate. But please stay healthy—vacations are much more enjoyable.
• Each employee (after 1.5 years at the company) receives the option contract.
• airSlate Care — we donate 1% of our time and resources to support and develop charitable projects.
— Coordination of SEO and link building projects;
— Keyword/market/competitor analysis;
— Backlink profile analysis.
— Cooperation with web dev team
We are technologists, designers, marketers, and educators. But first and foremost, we are friends and colleagues.
We are proud to support Ukraine.
We are proud that the majority of our teammates are Ukrainians.
We #StandWithUkraine, today and always.
Our mission is to provide an easy-to-use, no-code, end-to-end automation solution that empowers individuals and teams to digitize business processes on their own. We believe in giving everyone the opportunity and power to focus on doing what they love while bringing teams, partners, and customers closer together in the process.
airSlate is a global SaaS product company founded in Boston back in 2008. Today, the company develops products aimed at business process automation and digital workflow management with 900,000 regular business customers and over 100M users around the world.
The airSlate brand portfolio consists of four services:
airSlate — no-code automation for business processes
pdfFiller — online PDF editor
signNow — eSignature tool
US Legal — the largest online library of legal forms and other documents
airSlate (airSlate) automates business processes, helps teams forget about routine work, and empowers them to devote time to things that really matter. airSlate cloud solutions span PDF editing, workflow automation, eSignature workflows, and robotic and document process automation.
signNow (signNow) is a product that helps users organize work with documents in an automated way: signing, adding a range of fields to a document, requesting signatures from recipients of documents, exchanging attachments, working with group signatures, and requesting payments from others.
pdfFiller (pdfFiller) is a B2C platform that allows you to manage, create, and edit PDF documents and forms in the cloud. The product transforms a static PDF into an interactive experience for the sender and receiver with an end-to-end document management solution.
The airSlate Academy team is building an educational platform based on SaaS products. For now, we have 4 different projects: the airSlate Academy, the pdfFiller Academy, the signNow Academy, and the Partner Academy.
airSlate Academy — www.airslate.com/academy
signNow Academy — www.signnow.com/academy
pdfFiller Academy — www.pdffiller.com/en/academy
Partner Academy — reseller.airslate.com/academy