The Nuts and Bolts:
The position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations, including relations with affiliates, networks, and partners. He/she will work closely with other team members to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the affiliate program.
What you will do:
This additional experience will be a huge PLUS:
First of all, that’s our products.
These are fast-growing, socially beneficial applications that are used by tens of millions of customers around the world.
Second, it’s our company culture.
We are looking for open-minded people who never stop in their self-development, who never refuse to help and who are offering new ideas for our products and workflow development.
Third, it’s our benefits.
• Due to the war, the Ukrainian team is primarily working remotely. The Kyiv office is waiting for us to return as soon as it is safe.
• The company encourages all our teammates to study and develop their skills, so everyone has a personal budget for taking courses and attending conferences.
• Monthly performance bonuses are given to everyone who works hard and contributes to the company.
• Open communication with top management allows every team member to easily speak with our CEO, any Director, or your Team Lead any time you have a concern.
• airSlate charity program: the company doubles all donations made by airSlaters.
• Paid English lessons from your first working day.
• Paid vacation time (16 working days during your first year at airSlate and 24 days after your first year).
• We care about every airSlater, which is why health insurance is an integral part of our benefits package.
• Paid sick leave when presenting a medical certificate / 5 paid sick days per year, no medical certificate. But please stay healthy—vacations are much more enjoyable.
• Each employee (after 1.5 years at the company) receives the option contract.
• airSlate Care — we donate 1% of our time and resources to support and develop charitable projects.