airSlate (airslate.com) — is a platform for no-code automation of business processes and document flows. From document generation to contract negotiation, eSignatures, and payments ‒ airSlate helps to configure an infinite array of business workflows in minutes with an all-in-one, no-code solution.
The position is open to the Core team, which sets the vector for the product’s technical development. The team is supervised by CTO.
Tech stack: JS->TS, React 16+, React hooks, Redux, Redux-thunk, reselect, websocket, npm, yarn, lerna, webpack, Express.js.
- Conducting research and hypothesis testing.
- Supporting the main front-end platform.
- Optimizing the performance of the application.
- Writing utilities to automate code verification and deployment.
- Writing tulling based on GitHub Actions.
- Participating in discussions and proposing your own hypotheses.
- Experience with React, Redux, Flux.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, npm/yarn, etc.
- Experience with WebSockets.
- Experience in software architecture design.
- Ability to understand business requirements and concepts and translate those into technical solutions.
Will be a plus:
- Experience writing GitHub actions.
- Experience in building high-load projects.
What we offer:
- Due to the war, the Ukrainian team is primarily working remotely. The Kyiv office is waiting for us to return as soon as it is safe.
- The company encourages all our teammates to study and develop their skills, so everyone has a personal budget for taking courses and attending conferences.
- Monthly performance bonuses are given to everyone who works hard and contributes to the company.
- Open communication with top management allows every team member to easily speak with our CEO, any Director, or your Team Lead any time you have a concern.
- airSlate charity program: the company doubles all donations made by airSlaters.
- Paid English lessons from your first working day.
- Paid vacation time (16 working days during your first year at airSlate and 24 days after your first year).
- We care about every airSlater, which is why health insurance is an integral part of our benefits package.
- Paid sick leave when presenting a medical certificate / 5 paid sick days per year, no medical certificate. But please stay healthy—vacations are much more enjoyable.
- Each employee (after 1.5 years at the company) receives the option contract.
- airSlate Care — we donate 1% of our time and resources to support and develop charitable projects.