airSlate is a global SaaS product company founded in Boston, USA, back in 2008. Today, the company develops products aimed at business process automation and digital workflow management with 900.000 regular business customers and over 100 mln users in the world.
airSlate brand portfolio consists of four services:
— airSlate — no-code automation for business processes;
— pdfFiller — online PDF editor;
— signNow — e-signature tool;
— USLegal — the US largest library of legal forms and other documents.
- Strong knowledge of Node.js, Typescript, WebSockets, Redis, RabbitMQ/Kafka;
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, OOP, DDD, API design, SOA/Microservice architecture, testing, and modern development best practices;
- Being open-minded, fast-learning, and self-organized team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS, Node.js performance tuning, Prometheus/Grafana, SRE.
- Experience with loaded multi-user systems, scaling, and distributed services;
- Development of server-side applications using Node.js;
- Participate in microservice architecture development & deployment;
- Cross-team interaction;
- Code-review, knowledge-sharing, and mentoring.
- Due to the war, the Ukrainian team is primarily working remotely. The Kyiv office is waiting for us to return as soon as it is safe.
- The company encourages all our teammates to study and develop their skills, so everyone has a personal budget for taking courses and attending conferences.
- Monthly performance bonuses are given to everyone who works hard and contributes to the company.
- Open communication with top management allows every team member to easily speak with our CEO, any Director, or your Team Lead any time you have a concern.
- airSlate charity program: the company doubles all donations made by airSlaters.
- Paid English lessons from your first working day.
- Paid vacation time (16 working days during your first year at airSlate and 24 days after your first year).
- We care about every airSlater, which is why health insurance is an integral part of our benefits package.
- Paid sick leave when presenting a medical certificate / 5 paid sick days per year, no medical certificate. But please stay healthy—vacations are much more enjoyable.
- Each employee (after 1.5 years at the company) receives the option contract.
- airSlate Care — we donate 1% of our time and resources to support and develop charitable projects.