Who We Are:
A US software product company that creates no-code business automation solutions, from document workflows and contracts to eSignatures and payments.
There are 3 products for which this position is relevant: pdfFiller — pdf editor and creator, signNow — eSignature solution, and airSlate — no-code document workflow automation platform. There are more than 100M users worldwide. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for each of the products to optimize Product-Market fit and to drive growth further.
What We Expect From You:
- Experience in market analysis and segmentation;
- 2+ experience in brand development and digital marketing;
- Understanding of consumer and enterprise software and SaaS, business drivers, and emerging trends;
- Experience using data to measure marketing effectiveness and identify improvement opportunities;
- Understanding of digital customer journeys and buyer’s journey, in particular for B2B SaaS (preferred);
- University degree preferably in sociology and/or marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Market and competitive research for the product assigned. Follow and analyze market trends to position the product and identify new needs on the market;
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product in the market;
- Build targeted personas — be the expert on buyers of the product, how they buy, and their buying criteria;
- Build value propositions of the product and deliver it to the sales team;
- Work closely with VP of sales and sales enablement manager to Develop tools and training that support the selling process of the product. Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product;
- Conduct customer interviews when appropriate;
- Works collaboratively with Sales, Product Management, Marketing, and other teams to drive growth and customer success;
- Works collaboratively with Sales, Product Management, Marketing, and other teams to drive growth and customer success.
💵 Monthly bonuses and options contracts;
💪 Medical insurance for you and your family with Covid coverage;
📚 Budget for courses, books or conferences (350 USD);
🤠 Language courses with a native speaker;
⚽ Gym in the office and regular sports with professional trainers, a full-time massage therapist in the office.
🥑 Paid lunches delivered to the office and a lot of healthy snacks.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you are proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.🚀