airSlate, a leading cloud-based document workflow solution, is looking for an Junior/Middle Legal Counsel. In this position, you will be a part of a global legal team working for a fast-growing US-based IT company. You will draft and negotiate a wide variety of agreements and work on projects supporting the product development teams. The position will be based in our Kyiv, Ukraine office.
- Provide legal support for product development teams including inbound commercial licenses, open source, and product readiness.
- Provide legal support for the corporate, HR, tax, and other administrative operations in our Kyiv office.
- Review, draft, negotiate, approve, and close a broad variety of agreements within the Legal team worldwide, including confidentiality agreements, procurement services agreements, professional services agreements, and other various related actions for the support of these transactions.
- Review and refine standard templates for recurring commercial transactions in support of the procurement and channel and direct sales teams. Collaborate with sales, finance, privacy, and compliance, as necessary, to support revenue and process transactions in accordance with corporate policies.
- Coordinate between procurement, marketing, sales, finance, engineering, and other business functions, as necessary, to address corporate policies/processes and legal issues as they arise.
- Assist with special project assignments, e.g. localization/translation, legal operations, compliance, IPR, and corporate projects as needed and other duties as requested.
- A Masters Law degree from a reputable Ukrainian university. Legal degrees in other countries (such as an LL.M. degree) are a plus.
- English language skills (including writing and speaking) must be advanced (C1 or higher under the CEFR Global Scale).
- 2+ years’ minimum experience with IT companies, reputable law firms, or Big Four.
- Good knowledge of civil, corporate, commercial, and IP law.
- The candidate must have demonstrated attention to detail and have a positive, problem solving, business focused attitude with good judgment and be able to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate must be a team player and also able to self-start and work independently.
- Relevant experience handling commercial contracts, preferably for an international technology company is an asset.
- The ideal candidate should have knowledge of legal processes and terminology and must be able to conduct comprehensive legal research.
- The candidate must possess the ability to compose correspondence and draft legal documents in English, Ukrainian, and Russian in an organized manner and in a clear language.
- Interpersonal skills must include excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Ukrainian, and Russian and a focus on customer service.
What We Offer:
Flexible work environment — We value the advantages of in-person collaboration and prioritize work from our offices in Kyiv and Lviv. However, we also provide flexible work arrangements to accommodate remote or hybrid options and flexible scheduling.
Professional growth opportunities — We are committed to ongoing improvement and welcome those passionate about learning. We cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, English classes, and more for each team member.
Health and well-being — Our team members’ health and well-being matter. We offer an in-office gym, massages, complimentary lunches, and nourishing snacks to keep you energized throughout the day. Furthermore, we cover 100% of your health insurance.
Bonuses and compensation — On top of a competitive base salary, our team members are eligible for monthly performance bonuses of up to 10%, determined by their achievements, time commitment, and dedication.
Stock options — At airSlate, our team members are more than employees; they’re business partners. We issue stock options that grant ownership in the company, allowing everyone to share in its growth.
Open communication — We encourage transparent communication from all team members at airSlate. Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, and concerns with our management team, CEO, any member of our leadership team, or any team lead at any time.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you are proud of and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
If you would like to join our team, send us your CV.