We are seeking a motivated, creative individual with exceptional writing and editing skills, a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced work environment, and one who can work effectively with a large, distributed team.
- Develop a steady stream of high-quality and compelling content, including video storyboards, scripts, video titles/descriptions, and more;
- Plan and execute content calendars and campaigns to support key business objectives;
- Collaborate with a largely remote-based team of editors, writers, and designers;
- Take part in the development and production of YouTube-specific videos;
- Conduct YouTube video uploads with SEO optimization;
- Ensure all the published content is consistent, accurate, and adheres to the company’s visual and editorial style guidelines;
- Ability to manage a high volume of projects simultaneously;
- Maintain brand guidelines to ensure a cohesive voice across product positioning and messaging;
- Strong creative ideation, writing, and directing skills required;
- Writing with an eye towards visual storytelling, especially within an overarching brand narrative;
- Assisting in generating ideas for videos based on analytics and upcoming trends;
- Ensuring the logical flow of all writing produced.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, PR, or journalism;
- 5+ years experience in writing and/or editing, content marketing, and communications on a global scale;
- Exceptional writing and storytelling skills (recent samples required);
- Advanced-level English speaker (C1 or above);
- Passion for YouTube Content, desire to understand how it works, and the ability to adapt to changes on the platform;
- Ability to analyze video metrics to increase audience reach and engagement;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entertainment environment and shift gears at a moment’s notice;
- Efficient and timely communication skills.
Preferences (but not necessary):
- Experience managing YouTube channels and ability to perform YouTube channel analysis;
- Experience in scriptwriting;
- Experience in video editing and familiarity with video-related terminology;
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and content promotion.
airSlate is a fast-growing, global SaaS technology company that serves tens of millions of users worldwide with its no-code business automation and document management solutions. airSlate’s mission is to offer the best solutions to its large customer base while fostering an environment of innovation among its staff of technologists, designers, and marketers. The company believes in giving everyone the opportunity and power to focus on doing what they love while bringing teams, partners, and customers closer together in the process, starting with its employees and extending out to customers.